BIG TIME AVERAGE By Raquel Welch
Big Time is a gorgeous shag wig by Raquel Welch, who found fame in the ’60s and is known for long, gorgeous hair. The wig’s got an easy blend of a bob cut and layered shag. You can wear it smooth, shake it out or style it to look like you just washed and jumped out of bed? whatever you do, everyone will want to know where you got that great hair.
Big Time by Raquel Welch is this perfectly undone silhouette is the ideal combination of a bob and a shag cut. Mid-length layers throughout are designed to perfectly accent the eyes and jawline The resulting ease of movement gives this cut alternative styling choices – from smooth and conservative to shaken and piecey.
- Extended Temple-to-temple sheer lace front for off-the-face styling
- Fibre is individually knotted on the entire top for natural movement and parting flexibility.
- Resilient, stretch lace that actually moulds to the shape of the head for a custom-like fit.
- Velvet-lined ear tabs
- Velvet-lined extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
RL6/30COPPER MAHOGANY, RL12/22SS CAPUCCINO, RL19/23SS, R16/22